Marine Components International
Polaris works with Poole-based Marine Components International on a retained basis. We are tasked by the new managing director Andy Scott, a long-standing client, to revamp the company’s marketing.
What Polaris Did
- Polaris produced a new logo and website to better reflect the dynamic new leadership and direction of the company.
- Polaris has undertaken a PR campaign securing profile in trade and regional press issuing six press releases and setting up interviews. Press releases messaging reflects of Andy’s new vision for MCI.
- Polaris undertook professional photography for PR and marketing.
- Polaris is making introductions for MCI to our clients and contacts helping them network and create opportunities.
- 28 articles in maritime and regional trade press from six press releases
- 3.04 million online reader reach
- 48 shares on Facebook and Twitter.
- See Coverage Book report