Really busy month for Polaris with a range of new client wins including Isle of Man Ship Registry SRO Solutions Ltd Tapiit Maritime and Hydraulics Online Ltd We’re offering a mix of services including PR, marketing strategy & website build.
* Demand for social media & mainstream media PR campaigns increasing as trade fairs cancelled and travel restricted.
* China remains a key growth market for many U.K. and European clients. We are mutually reliant.
* We’ve welcomed Chinese maritime clients to our offices helping them with English language western style marketing.
* We’re really pleased to see PM Boris Johnson launch a £2billion cycling strategy riding a Viking bike designed in Manchester by client Insync Bikes and made in India by its parent firm Hero Cycles Ltd https://lnkd.in/df4fw_U
* The plight of seafarers remains acute. We were pleased to generate BBC TV coverage for Liverpool Seafarers Centre: https://lnkd.in/dUA7gbV
* I am delighted to join Battle of Atlantic Memorial charity as trustee.
* Visit Polaris website for news round up inc Marine Components International Roxtec UK & Ireland LEVA-EU