Are you maximising your company’s marketing potential?
A marketing campaign can make a huge difference to winning business, creating opportunities and attracting talented people.
On average businesses are recommended to invest 5-10pc of turnover in marketing.
Here’s some marketing ideas:
• Upload new client recommendations to your website, LinkedIn and Google reviews.
• Start a company YouTube channel. Thought-leadership vlogging is impactful. Upload films to LinkedIn.
• Pitch for an award in your industry or local area.
• Exhibit at trade fair. Secure speaking slot, invite journalists to your stand to discuss new story.
• Adopt a charity for 2020. Embed the charity in your marketing – website, social media and PR.
• Identify who can be the Richard Branson frontman or woman of your business.
• Research networking events for your frontperson to attend and speak at.
• Plan social media campaign to be led by your frontperson based around blogs, vlogs or case studies. See: Polaris Ship Hall of Fame
• Refresh company brochures. Here’s one Polaris made for Cammell Laird shipbuilders: Sir David Attenborough Polar Ship
• Make a short uplifting company film for your website homepage and presentations. Here’s one Polaris made for Red Funnel
• Build contemporary new website full of case studies and news . Here’s one Polaris built for Marine Components International
• Develop a bold, inspiring ethos to inspire staff and customers. People are motivated by making a positive difference. Watch our vlog
• Refresh your networking pitch, highlight case studies.
• Secure coverage in your sector’s trade press with technical articles. Promote to people who buy your product or service. Read Maritime Journal article by our client Roxtec
Best wishes for March and beyond.
Polaris Media Management Ltd
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/Ben Pinnington
Proud to support Liverpool Seafarers Centre: http://liverpoolseafarerscentre.org/